|2||Just Want You to Know||03:53|
|3||Crawling Back to You||03:44|
|7||Lose It All||04:04|
|8||Climbing The Walls||03:43|
|9||My Beautiful Woman||03:38|
|10||Safest Place to Hide||04:40|
Never Gone was the eagerly awaited comeback album by US vocal group Backstreet Boys. Originally to be released in 2004, the release date was pushed back to June 14, 2005 for unknown reasons. The album varies musically from their previous albums, with a rock sound to the album. Unlike previous albums, the album featured only live instruments.
The album's first single is "Incomplete", and is followed by "Just Want You To Know". The third single worldwide is "I Still...". Other songs are "Weird World", "Beautiful Woman" and "Climbing The Walls". Never Gone has been certified as a platinum record in the U.S. It sold 293,000 copies during its first week of availability, and debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200. In Japan, it sold 528,000 copies and was second biggest western artist's album for 2005. It went on to sell over 10 million copies worldwide.
Never Gone was also released as a DualDisc. The DualDisc version features the music video for "Incomplete" and a short documentary showing the making of the video. It was also released in a CD and DVD double-disc edition.
This is the final album that former member Kevin Richardson had involvement in, as one year after this album came out, he left to pursue other interests.
The Never Gone Tour commenced soon after the album's release.
On December 20, 2005 they released Never Gone "The Videos" which included behind the scenes footage of "Incomplete" and the video, along with "Just Want You To Know" (the behind the scenes, the original video, and the Sphyntker version), and their newest single "I Still", including comments from the Backstreet Boys from the set and video. The DVD also includes a slideshow with the music of "Just Want You To Know" and an interview in Germany about their upcoming tour.
1. "Incomplete" (Dan Muckala, Jess Cates, Lindy Robbins)
2. "Just Want You to Know" (Max Martin, Lukasz Gottwald)
3. "Crawling Back to You" (Chris Farren, Blair Daly)
4. "Weird World" (John Ondrasik)
5. "I Still..." (Max Martin, Rami)
6. "Poster Girl" (Billy Mann, Rasmus Bahncke, René Tromborg)
7. "Lose It All" (Wally Gagel, Shelly Peiken, Alexander Barry)
8. "Climbing The Walls" (Max Martin, Lukasz Gottwald)
9. "My Beautiful Woman" (Paul Wiltshire, Victoria Wu)
10. "Safest Place to Hide" (Tom Leonard, Robin Lerner)
11. "Siberia" (Max Martin, Rami, Alexandra)
12. "Never Gone" (Kevin Richardson, Gary Baker, Steve Diamond)
13. "Song For The Unloved" (Billy Mann, Chris Rojas)
14. "Rush Over Me" (Howie Dorough, AJ McLean, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson, Brian Littrell)
15. "Movin’ On" (Howie Dorough, Wade Robson, Nate Butler) (Japanese Bonus Track)
16. "Last Night You Saved My Life" (CD+DVD Package Bonus Track)